Upon receipt of your CVs, absolute confidentiality is maintained
By sending your CV, you express your interest in being included in the evaluation process for the filling of both the specific position that caused your interest, as well as for other current or future positions, based on your qualifications and skills, as reflected in the CV note to you.
The group of companies M.G. Thalassi will keep your resume on file for a period of twenty-four (24) months and will evaluate its content against the required qualifications of jobs that may arise in the future.
After twenty-four (24) months, your resume will be deleted from the records of our group of companies.
If you wish to continue to be included in the evaluation process, please resend your updated CV, even if there is no vacancy.
You can request deletion of your CV from the records of the M.G. group. Sea, at any time, by sending a relevant email to the Company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer in Chalkida
For the “Vehicle Inspectors – Secretarial Support” department
- Engineering degree from T.E.I / Engineering diploma from A.E.I.
- Fulfilled military obligations
- Holder of category A, B, C driving licenses
- Desired previous work experience
- Good knowledge of English language
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, internet, technical support of computer failures
- Ability to work 2 shifts
- IKTEO vehicle inspector certificates of all categories will be appreciated
- Character responsibility
- Interest and willingness to serve customers
- Pleasant and dignified presence
- Ability to communicate verbally
- Taking initiatives
- Team spirit to achieve results
What we offer:
- Continious education
- Development prospects
- Excellent working environment